Sunday, July 19, 2009

Stewart's moving out!

I, in my infinite wisdom, have created a separate abode for my silly writings about Stewart Copeland. Stewart and I can be found, here. We are still in the process of moving into our new pad, so there's not a whole lot going on there right now, but would love if it you'd check back soon. Perhaps it would be best if you knock first. We might be, um, busy.

I'll tell just one final, kinda funny Stewart Copeland-related story now, in this space. After this I swear I'll keep the fantasy life separated. Well, I'll try.

Patrick was talking dates with his new bandmates for future gigs and rehearsals. We have a bit of traveling and stuff scheduled for August, and those guys are busy too, so laying out dates takes some discussion. Patrick mentioned that on August 21st, we're driving down to San Diego to hear Stewart's newly commissioned work at SummerFest. The guitarist, who doesn't yet know me personally, said that was cool (or, thinking Patrick was into Stewart Copeland, didn't wish to insult him). Then my friend Jeff, the bassist, who has been here before, commented,

"You don't know about Irene and Stewart Copeland!"

When Patrick told me about this, I cracked up. Luckily, so did he.

No comments:

Post a Comment