Friday, March 28, 2008

Doing much better, thank you

Things are getting better.

No reason, just trying to not take things so seriously that aren't serious, and to take things seriously that are, and to know which is which.

Also, I had a quartet rehearsal last night with Julie, Greg, and Janet, and while I'm sure I wasn't the most practiced person in the room, and indeed, played more than my share of wrong notes, I did think at one point that we sounded quite nice. They're very easy to play with, and I can't wait until we do our quartet at the flute choir concert.

Then again, we were playing in Greg's living room, which is full of wood floors. It would be hard to sound bad in that room.

In other news, we've become fans of the long-running BBC show "Top Gear." I've watched it with my dad before, but have started taping it. I think I might have a small crush on Richard Hammond.

Tonight after getting a facial and my eyebrows done, buying a bike lock at WalMart, and eating dinner, I watched on YouTube that huge crash of his from whenever that was.

No comments:

Post a Comment