Friday, March 21, 2008

It's pretty late, and I can't sleep. I couldn't sleep yesterday either. Something came up at work that has happened to me before, and I really struggled with it. I'm not sure if that's the thing keeping me up or maybe if I'd just quit watching "Mission: Manband" I could actually sleep. Thing is, I don't really want to find out. So instead, Patrick is snoring and I'm watching these four corny dudes. "Sureshot." Ow!

(I think it's the height of silliness that these guys have "Guitar Hero.")

Anyway, what happened was, this woman who I've had issues with before pulled more crap with me and I didn't handle it well, and instead of letting it roll off my back I took it more seriously than I should've. I hate that. I hate letting this lady get me all riled up. I was talking with my friend Sal about being frustrated with myself for not, you know, having balls, and not knowing how to deal with people who are clueless, and Sal told me he laughs at those people. Instead of freaking out like I do (and after the incident, my hands were shaking and my face was red, though I didn't say anything angrily or seem angry when it was happening), he sits there and laughs about it.

I can laugh about many, many things. I know I'm a huge dork a lot of the time. But this lady just kills me. And I don't mean, in a good way.

I had this feeling today - I was telling my boss about the PowerTae, and I was saying, "I'm 36 but I feel old."

I don't want to be old.

I'm not old.
I am not old.
I am not old.

No comments:

Post a Comment