Sunday, March 9, 2008

Q&A

Song that makes me feel the happiest:
"Message In a Bottle," "Next To You," by the Police... "Alice's Restaurant Massacree," by Arlo Guthrie; "Apeman," by the Kinks, "Candy Store Rock," by Led Zeppelin; "Crosseyed and Painless," by Talking Heads; "1ooo Umbrellas," by XTC

Song that makes me think the most:
(Currently; subject to change) "Haven't You Heard," by Jeff Buckley; "Ashes to Ashes," by David Bowie

John Lennon song I could listen to over and over?
"Happiness Is a Warm Gun"

On a desert island I would want...
My laptop, my iPod, an endless supply of spiral notebooks and the right pens, Franny, Sudoku puzzles, the New York Times

My heroes?
Stewart Copeland, Gordon Ramsay, Frederique Michel

Favorite books:
"Pride and Prejudice," by Jane Austen; "A Prayer for Owen Meany," by John Irving; "The Human Stain," by Philip Roth

Favorite movies:
Ah, fuck this question.

I love...
Road trips, my cats, sunshine, kissing, massages and facials, clean laundry, turn down service, bookstores

Favorite words?
Appalachia, way, ersatz, Copeland, leggiero

Things people don't know about me?
I am shy and retiring (what, you mean you knew that?), I hate my hair right now, I am too chicken to join the gym, I like Leann Rimes

Favorite drink?
Gin and tonic; diet coke; diet Dr. Pepper

No comments:

Post a Comment