Thursday, March 20, 2008

Flute Choir

I realized today that some people, who search "flute culver city" may be directed to this blog.

I want to state for the record that this is a personal blog and in no way is a reflection on the Culver City Flute Choir, of which I am a member.

I am a proud flutist (and piccolo-ist), and while I may possess a bit of a potty mouth and an inclination to share details of my rather dull life with people who probably have way better things to do, this is all mostly pure silliness that should have no affect on your decision to join or listen to the Culver City Flute Choir. I'm much more responsible in class, though I have been known to throw in a few corny jokes now and then. And I do practice, though evidence in this blog may suggest otherwise.

So. With that out of the way...

Come to our concert! The flute choir will be performing on Thursday, April 17 at 8 p.m. in Culver City (location to be determined, but definitely within a few feet of the Middle School. If you can find the Middle School you can find us, I swear. Some of you may have heard us already: the piccolos are coming, the piccolos are coming! I will share the location once it is known to me, it isn't a secret. If you want further information, please leave a comment, and I'll get back to you right away. Because that's how I roll. Responsible. Caring. In tune. On the right foot at the right time. Feeling the proper amount of ardour for Stewart Copeland but not violating anybody's rights or privacy...

No comments:

Post a Comment