Monday, May 11, 2009

On the phone with Amazon

I am on the phone right now with Amazon regarding my dead Kindle.

Well, I should qualify that.

I am on hold. However, my holding started just about 20 seconds ago. And they're playing some very lively and interesting piano music right now. So it's okay.

6:20 p.m. Holding begins... I am going to see what's going on on Facebook...
6:20 p.m. Holding ends. Before I could even type in http://www.facebook.com/, the piano music came to an abrupt end, and some guy picked up and got all my information. Now I'm holding for a technical support person. Ooh, goody: I love technical support people.
6:22 p.m. Holding for technical support person...

In the amount of time it took me to type "Holding for technical support person" (I added the ellipsis later), "Nick" picked up and helped me find the handy-dandy "reset" button.

Well.

That was embarrassingly simple.

Now I may use my Kindle again. Though, a new one would've been more fun, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment