Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Outtake: Semi-Weekly Self-Portrait

Goddamn I have a HUGE nose.

Original, here.

Oh, and I figured it out: August 21st (the date Patrick and I drive down to San Diego where we will be entertained by the lovely Stewart Copeland) is actually no one's birthday. I was wrong. It is, however, sandwiched between the birthdays of two ex-boyfriends, and I'm not sure why I remember the birthday of one of them, nor if our relationship lasted long enough to put him squarely in the "ex-boyfriend" category. Ex-something, that's for sure; what, exactly, I do not know. Does it matter? No. And you know why? Because ha! His loss!

Check out the enormous nose on this girl. Sheesh!

By the way, I love the black tape on my lamp, which you can see quite clearly in this cheap ass cell phone photo. Charles doesn't spare any comfort in the booth for his lighting and sound operators, and I am not being sarcastic. That tape is always in the right spot, and I have never burned my hand on the lamp.

Then again, that light bulb is like a 25 watt blue bulb that emits barely any light and generates very little heat. You probably couldn't even power your easy bake oven with that light bulb. The nose, on the other hand? That nose could power a submarine.

No comments:

Post a Comment