Saturday, January 27, 2007

An Actor Prepares...?




























My friend Bo, before the show. He plays Menelaus, and does a wonderful job being a bad-ass. He's a good actor, because most of the time, in real life, he's a bit of a clown.

No, wait, I don't mean that the way it sounds. He's terrific.

The other photo is of the feet of my friend Paul. He too is terrific. I'm blessed with good friends, aren't I? He runs the place some of the time, writes a lot of stuff, works hard onstage and off, and is generally (do I mean "generally"?) indispensable to the theater. He's also "Ask Paul." I hope he doesn't mind being shown here. Guess I could've asked him, but where's the fun in that?

He got hit with way too much flash in this picture, but I like the sort of half-smile he's wearing here. His feet are my way of saying, listen, even the feet - even the floor at City Garage has character.

P.S. Dude, get a haircut.

Maybe this is a good time to remind you that IPHIGENIA closes next weekend. So get off your butt and get down to Santa Monica to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment