Tuesday, January 9, 2007

I'm doing it again... eBay here I come!

Click on the title of this post, and you can see the four eBay auctions I have going.

Seriously, I want to sell these so I can go to DSW and buy some new ones.

I also spent a good deal of time today working on my Amazon Wish List, so I'm posting it here, too. As obnoxious as that is.

Also, just as a reminder: after taking a hiatus for the holidays, IPHIGENIA will re-open at City Garage this Friday (1/12), and will continue running every weekend until sometime in February. Meaning... you still have a chance to check it out. I haven't asked for any nights off yet, so most likely it's gonna be me in the booth. It's a very good show, and I recommend it. But don't take my word for it, read the reviews on the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment