Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Martha at 3M

If you're 3M and you have Martha Stewart visiting you, wouldn't you pad your film about your company and its accomplishments to make it a tiny bit longer than a mere 3 minutes?

Three minutes! This is a company that makes over 75,000 products (Post-its! Scotch tape! Something called Vikuiti!) and they can't put together something longer than a stinkin' THREE minute film (thanks, Wikipedia, for these facts!)? I think they got gypped. Also? I want to see that film for myself!

Martha, bless her heart, had a great time, and I think I have to go on record here and say that I too think it would be amazingly fun to visit such a place.

Why does this curiosity make her a billionaire and me a huge nerd?

Click on the title of this post to be taken straight to Martha's post, complete with photos, captions, and even more description.

No comments:

Post a Comment