Tuesday, April 8, 2008

LA Weekly Awards 2008

Yes, I was there, though, I almost wimped out at the last minute. It was fun. Congralations to Troy Dunn, who won an award for his performance in last year's "Quartet," and of course to Frederique Michel, who also won for her direction of the same show.

Pretty damn cool.

And now, to continue the tradition:



I don't think Paul did it on purpose, and he certainly didn't take this photo because I asked him too, but still, it is rather reminiscent of last year, no? (those are my legs on the right; I didn't realize he was taking the picture so I didn't have time to pose nicer) The pink dress on the left is worn by his girlfriend Cristina, a very nice person. The theme for the night was 1980s Rock and Roll. I chose to dress as Bobbi Flekman*. You know, money talks and bullshit walks.

*It's not true. I panicked and just wore black. I'm a musician, I don't do costumes. Old habits die hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment