Saturday, April 26, 2008

Today is my ten year anniversary

Patrick had to work. In his defense, he didn't know he had to work until 5:00 yesterday, but this means that I haven't seen much of him all week because of rehearsals, and pretty much none of him since yesterday morning at 5 a.m. when he left for work.

I got home very late last night from opening night (thankfully I did not have to work the booth, because Bad Things happened to the CD player and only Charles could have handled it. Honestly, I don't know how he did it. Magic? Luck? Skill? All these plus something I don't have and never will? Let's just say I was extremely happy A. It didn't happen to me, and B. to have not have known about it until the show - which was excellent - was over ), and I have become one of those obnoxious people who cannot find a way to effectively and usefully kill time until their spouse comes home from work. I am itchy and antsy and not interested in anything.

"Hole In My Life" is playing now, and it ain't no coincidence.

Oh, and I quit MySpace today. And for some funny reason I feel good about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment