Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Television

It turned out that I didn't have to go to Santa Monica tonight, so instead Patrick and I took a trip down south to... Fry's. Ah, every wife's dream, right? Except - it was my idea.

When we got home, I only watched the last five minutes of American Idol tonight, and those five minutes came after the show had already been officially over for forty-five minutes, and after I'd spent about an hour finally cleaning the kitchen listening to In Rainbows (the more I listen the better it gets), but I'm going to go out on a limb and say that if Brooke White survives through to next week I will be very, very surprised. Also, while I'm pretty sure he's not the greatest singer I've ever heard, Jason Castro is the most interesting singer on the show this year. And there's just something elf-like about him that I like.

And then there's his polar opposite, the other Jason from Hell's Kitchen, who should just be taken out somewhere and shot. Maybe it's an act, maybe when the show's over he'll come out and say that all his "women are only good for dusting and cleaning" comments were jokes, but for now? What a douche.

...

And then there's one more thing to think about: I have just two more days of work and then I'm off for a week and two days.

Two more days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment