Saturday, May 19, 2007

Happy Birthday, Paul!

Last night was my friend Paul's birthday party at the Scarlet Lady... it was fun. I sang "Stop Draggin' My Heart Around" again with David: he's my favorite duet partner. Guy can sing! I wasn't as terrible as I could've been. I didn't get home until about 1:45, and this morning? Up at 6.

I don't know what it is with these crazy early mornings I've been having lately. Maybe it's the beer: it affects my sleep. I think it's time to chill, even though I haven't been overdoing it (I only had two Coronas last night. I seem to remember the Scarlet Lady having Harp but whatever, they didn't last night).

Today's the tech rehearsal at City Garage. I'm leaving early to pick up my friend Bo; I hope I have time to take a nap sometime this morning. Patrick has to work, so he had to get up early, too. It's gray outside, and I'm feeling a bit like I spent the night in a bar.

Oh, wait, I did, didn't I.

Anyway, I think Paul had a nice birthday. He's a good guy and deserves a good life.

Go get 'em, Pauly!

No comments:

Post a Comment