Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Two-fers

Another item on my blog that first appeared at Julie's. Yep: I'm a copy-cat through and through.

2 names you go by:
Irene
Variations on "Beansie"

2 parts of your heritage:
Mexican
American
("Tahitian" has been rumored but never proven)

2 things that scare you:
Spiders
Getting old

2 of your everyday essentials:
Diet Coke
Checking my email

2 things you are wearing right now:
V-neck black sweater (I have about 10 of them - !)
Tie-dye socks

2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment):
Devo
Wall of Voodoo

2 favorite songs (at the moment):
"Boys Don't Cry," by the Cure is playing on FM94.9... a perfect song
"My Curse," by the Afghan Whigs

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love):
Attention (wait, is that one of the things one isn't supposed to say out loud?)
Laughter

2 truths:
I like to exaggerate
I can get obsessed with things to a degree that's probably not very healthy

2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex):
Mouth, lips
Forearms

2 of your favorite hobbies:
Reading
Playing the flute

2 things you want really badly:
A vacation
To feel comfortable (and look good) in a swimsuit; not necessarily a bikini, but sure, why not?

2 places you want to go on vacation:
New York
Europe
(OK, there are way more places:
Greece
Italy
Spain
Iceland
Canada
Nantucket...)

2 things you want to do before you die:
Drive a race car
Write something other than this blog and email

2 ways that you are stereotypically a dude/chick:
Totally ruled by my emotions
I have to take a shower every day (I don't know. This is a weird question.)

2 things you are thinking about right now:
Um... OK, the clean version:

Getting my car washed (no, that's not a euphemism)
Practicing my flute

2 stores you shop at:
J Crew online
Borders