Saturday, May 5, 2007

Test Results!

Remember way back in January when I mentioned taking some tests for work? Finally got my results today.

I did good. Hopefully will be seeing some sort of pay raise in my future!

We spent the afternoon with my parents and some friends of theirs, watching the Mayweather-de la Hoya fight. My dad is a huge fight fan, but he's so mellow. He never gets excited or says too much, but you know he's paying really close attention.

It was fun, and a more exciting fight than the sports announcers would've had you believe.

I went in to work for about 2-1/2 hours today... had a bunch of stuff on my desk, and just knowing that I would go in on Monday with more stuff on top of that stuff to do was really weighing on me. I hate feeling behind. It's always nice to be in the office alone. I really like it. I had 94.9 playing on the Internet, and I banged out a lot of stuff. Have more to do, though, so will probably put in another couple of hours tomorrow.

Now, I gotta go get on the trampoline. I ate a lot at my parents' house...