Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Oh My God: I'm Buzzed

Fat Tire beer is so good.

This is my first full-on buzzed post. I'm feeling a bit silly. Isn't that the way it works? I almost want a cigarette. Almost. Almost, almost, almost.

Something...

Anyway, let's see. It's been a terrific day, mellow. I didn't start drinking until about an hour ago.

Have been listening to Devo on Pandora Online Radio (seriously: you gotta check into this. It's cooler than I am making it seem).

Took the day off: sinus headache. Meant to do more today, but it turned out that I could only manage to accomplish the following:

  1. Napping
  2. Blogging
  3. Full-on sleeping
  4. Chatting (never did it before, can you believe it? It was fun)
  5. Watching "Work Out" on Bravo: the reunion show. Those people are pretty much uninteresting. Won't watch next season. Doug was the light on that show, and he died. Sad.
  6. I didn't break out the beer until my workday would've ended, so being at home, looking out the window, listening to "are you experienced" by Devo: cool.
  7. Did I mention I was buzzed?

UPDATE:

Okay so three beers in? I am happpppppyyyyyyy.

UPDATE NO. 2

And four beers in? Much better. Fat Tire = Heaven

...

Friday night, I'm going to my friend Paul's birthday party, after my flute lesson. I don't know, he's turning, like, 33. He's young & pretty. Maybe I can talk David (my old boss) into singing "Stop Draggin' My Heart Around" with me, again.

OH, God, I want a cigarette.

Nope, gonna totally resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment