Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Translator

I've had this song in my head for awhile (click on the title)... Patrick and I heard it on the radio and I had forgotten all about it until now. Great song, and I love the lyrics.

"Everywhere That I'm Not," by Translator

I thought I saw you.
Out on the avenue.
But I guess, it was just someone
Who looked a lot like I remember you do.
'Cause I thought I heard your voice.
In a bar, making a choice.
But no, it was just someone
Who sounded a lot like I remember you do.

'Cause that's impossible, that's im...
That's impossible, that's imposs...
That's impossible, that's impossible.

'Cause you're in New York, but I'm not.
You're in Tokyo, but I'm not.
You're in Nova Scotia, but I'm not.
Yeah, you're everywhere that I'm not.
Yeah, you're everywhere that I'm not.
I'm not, I'm not, I'm not.

I thought I felt your touch.
In my car on my clutch [OK, these are not good lyrics, but the song works]
But I guess, it was just someone
Who felt a lot like I remember you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment