Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Whatever you do, don't get a speeding ticket in Downey, CA

Today I found out how much my speeding ticket will cost.

I should really go to bed rather than sharing this news with you, but whatever, I'm still a little excited from the really good rehearsal I had at the theater tonight. Still a lot of work to do, but I feel confident and not like a total dork - there truly is something to be said for doing something more than once.

Anyway, my ticket?

$312.

I couldn't believe it. It's the first speeding ticket I've gotten anywhere other than the freeway and PCH, so I had nothing to compare it to, but still. $312's gonna buy the Downey Police Department a whole lot of something.

1 comment:

  1. Gregg just got his bill for his speeding ticket over Laurel Canyon. $275. Hope they have a really big kegger for those prices!

    ReplyDelete